Alvin Little League’s Fall 2023 Registration
2023 Fall Registration Required Documents
- Birth certificate
- Proof of residency
- Medical form
2023 Fall Important Dates
Please see the list of important dates and calendar of events here.
2023 Fall Season FAQ
Q. How do I register?
A. Create a Sports Connect account (If you do not already have one) & select a program. To get started please click the link below.
Q. How do I volunteer and what spots are available?
A. Complete a volunteer application & background check during the registration process. Open spots include Team Manager (Owns Team Operations), Coaching Partner/Asst. Coach, Volunteer (Help with practices, games), and Team Mom.
Q. Do I have to fill out a background check form?
A. If you plan on having any on field interaction with the children (Manager, coach, team mom, etc) then yes, this is a Little League requirement.
Q. What is the difference between a player’s ACTUAL AGE & LEAGUE AGE
A. Little League Int’l. has an established league age chart, for each spring season. See the referenced website link or check out the chart here.
Q. What are the division by age? (Note these ages are league ages. see chart here.)
A. Junior Tee Ball – 3 - 4 years old
A. Tee Ball – 5-6 years old
A. Coach Pitch – 7-8 years old
A. Pee Wee (Kid Pitch – 8-9 years old
A. Minor (Kid Pitch) – 10-12 years old
A. Major (Kid Pitch) – 11-12 years old
A.Junior/Senior (Kid Pitch)- 13-16 years old
Q. What type of equipment do I need to provide?
A. Glove, approved USA Baseball Bat, helmet, cleats, bag, and pants.
Q. How do I know if my players bat is USA Baseball approved?
Q. Who do I contact for questions not included in this FAQ?
A. Please email any questions to [email protected]
Q. What counts as a proof of residency? (Must submit 1 from each category) or utilize the Little League School Enrollment Form.
A. Here is a link to the Registration Documents section of the ALLB website with more details here.
1. Driver’s License (photo ID of parent(s) or guardian(s) with qualifying residence address)
2. School records (home address of player’s parents or guardians)
3. Vehicle records (i.e., registration, lease, etc.)
4. Employment records
5. Insurance documents (with residence address)
1. Welfare/childcare records
2. Federal records (i.e., Federal Tax, Social Security, etc.)
3. State records
4. Local (municipal) records (Includes City of Pearland water bill)
5. Support payment records
6. Homeowner or tenant records
7. Military records
*** If having trouble finding something in Group II go to the website www.http://www.brazoriacad.org/ - click on property search.
1. Voter’s Registration
2. Utility bills (i.e., - gas, electric, water/sewer, phone, mobile phone, heating, waste disposal)
3. Financial records (loan, credit, investments, etc.)
4. Medical records
5. Internet, cable, or satellite television records
NOTE: Example – Three documents from the same Group (utility bill, cable bill, and bank statement) constitute only ONE document.